Moving from 2.2.6 to 2.2.9 and dropping src/register/register-gnome/gnucash-sheet.c patch (use g_hash_table_new_full to request g_free on de-allocated items)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 1 23:16:17 EDT 2009

Loïc Martin <loic.martin3 at gmail.com> writes:

> Spoke too fast. I can't find any bugs on launchpad that relates to
> this problem, and there's no way a Stable Release Update would be
> granted if it doesn't solve any bugs in Ubuntu. Unless some Ubuntu
> users can point me to the bug or, at least, submit it to Launchpad.

I suspect if you ask on the gnucash-user list you could find a number
of people who might be willing to file a bug report for you..