r18103 - gnucash/trunk/src - Fix bug #584819: Company name is not shown by default on some reports. Patch by Chris Dennis.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 5 09:07:41 EDT 2009

Chris Dennis <cgdennis at btinternet.com> writes:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Phil,
>>
>> This patch is bad.
>>
>> Standard Reports cannot depend on Business objects or Functions.
>> The business code is an optional subsystem.   So, you cannot
>> depend on the gnc:company-info procedure existing.
>
> Good point.  It was my patch, so I'll look at alternatives,
> i.e. putting gnc:company-info somewhere other than business-utils.scm.

I made a suggestion in the bug report -- you could just use defined?
to see if gnc:company-info exists.  If so, use it.  if not, leave it blank.