Automated Win32 builds

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 15 11:06:06 EDT 2009

Hi Phil,

Over the weekend I worked on an automated system to build tags.
So when you tag a new release the system will build it overnight.
Note that the tag build rebuilds all the dependencies!  Also note that
if the tag build fails it currently will not upload the build log with
the failure, nor will it try again without manual intervention.

I didn't work on the "don't build the daily build if there have been no
updates" work.  I'll work on that soon when I get some more free time.

Note that all the code is in packaging/win32. :)

-derek