RSS

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 18 11:23:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
Reply-To-List or Reply-All functionality...

Brian Wilson <dragoncharmer84 at gmail.com> writes:

> I know that there hasn't been any new news. However, when I open the feed
> location in my browser (Firefox) I still ought to see a list of the past news
> items. When I open the list the page is blank. Additionally, my Live Bookmark
> fails to load.

I'm afraid I don't use the RSS feed so I can't help you, but the
website is up so the only potential issue would be broken html
within a news item.   The actual RSS feed code hasn't changed.

> Brian Wilson
> 425-457-0128
> bswilson at byu.net

-derek