How to build AqBanking on Win32? $(qt3_moc) & $(RC) not defined

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 22 10:57:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Gary Bartlett <Developer at GaryBartlett.com> writes:

> I'm trying to build the SVN version of GnuCash for the first time on a clean
> Windows installation using the packaging/win32/install.sh script, with a
> custom.sh setting that includes "AQBANKING_WITH_QT=no" (I've also tried
> adding "AQBANKING3=no").  But when the install procedure gets to the
> AqBanking module, the build fails (with several 'program not found' errors)
> because there is no makefile definition for $(qt3_moc) or $(RC).  Where are
> these definitions supposed to come from?  Or can anyone give me any tips on
> getting past these errors?  I think I've followed all the steps needed as
> specified on the Windows Wiki page (I have not installed any QT components).
>
> The config.log file seems to list RC='windres', but this, seemingly, doesn't
> make it into any Makefiles.  It also lists $(qt3_moc)=''.

Do you have a fully updates packaging/win32 directory from SVN?
I got this all working last weekend.  AqB 3.8.3 doesn't work on
Win32 out of the box, but the fully updated packaging/win32 should
have everything you need to build it.