PDF Cleanup for the Guide [PING]

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Jun 30 14:46:40 EDT 2009

I think the file is this:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/art/splash.svgz; this
is the one used on 2.2 release. I remember someone offering a new splash
screen for the 2.4 release but I'm not aware if it was accepted and
inserted in the svn tree.

Thanks for working on the pdf generation of the guide. That would be a
great addition; until now it was usable only in html format.

Regards
Cristian