PDF Cleanup for the Guide [PING]

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:27:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 13:46, Cristian Marchi<cri79 at libero.it> wrote:
> I think the file is this:
> http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/art/splash.svgz; this is

That's it--I must have used a bad viewer before--thanks, Cristian.

> Thanks for working on the pdf generation of the guide. That would be a great
> addition; until now it was usable only in html format.

You're welcome and it's my pleasure.

Is there anyone actively working on the html version?  The xsl/README
says Eric Baudas, is he around?

I don't want to cause any surprises.  It seems to me that the docbook
version being used for the xsl stylesheets for html is based on
docbook xsl version 1.45 and I think it should be updated to the
latest docbook version (1.75.1).  Also, I think I will need some
changes to the sylesheets which may affect the html.  The README also
mentions coordination with the GNOME Documentation Mailing List.  Are
they active players in the  GnuCash docs other than general style
guidelines?

Regards,

-Tom