Translating to Hebrew (he) and using launchpad

Shahar Or shahar at shahar-or.co.il
Fri Mar 6 08:48:58 EST 2009

Hello. I've begun using GnuCash and I like it. I think I will continue
using it. Thanks for all the work!

I want to help with the translation in my language. The ammount of work
I'll put in it will be about an hour per week.

I don't have experience with the normal translation process, but only
with the launchpad.net translation application. I saw that the strings
are already in the aforementioned system and that I don't the permission
to translate.

What is the status with Gnucash and launchpad.net translation? I prefer
using launchpad.net because I am familiar with it and there's nothing to
learn, practically, and it saves the work of coordination between
translators because it's a live system.

Thanks.