File/Database access (open and save-as)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sat Mar 7 12:14:26 EST 2009

Hi Daniel,

at this point, I'm using libdbi rather than libgda as db access.  I dropped it
because libgda-3 had bugs which caused too many problems, and libgda-4 was too
new and had bugs which caused too many problems, whereas libdbi was pretty
stable.

The sql access is split into two pieces, an object-dependent/library-
independent piece (account, split, transaction...) and an object-
independent/library-dependent piece (libdbi, libgda...).  If needed, we could

Phil