newly arrived

hpmt hpmt at free.fr
Mon Mar 16 06:47:43 EDT 2009

Hi !
First of all, please be  indulgent with my writing English, as I do
understand technical English, but I  am not used to write.

I tried GnuCash for some days, and, to my humble opinion, I found it
very professionnal.

I had like to help with translating  toward french, as I do some
profitless accounting works for "associations 1901", needing open-source
software.

I tried to found the .po file, as described there :
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Changing_the_Language_on_Windows
but it seems that this file no longer exists in V2.2.9 ?

How could I contact the maintainer of French language ?

Thanks !