newly arrived

Davide Imbeni davide.imbeni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:05:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

It looks like there was no French translation update since 22/07/2007...

For your convenience, this is the header of po/fr.po:

# French translation of GnuCash.
# Copyright (C) 1998-2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the GnuCash package.
#
# Yannick Le Ny <y-le-ny at ifrance.com>, 1998-2001.
# Jérôme Sautret <jerome at sautret.org>, 2002.
# Benoit Grégoire <bock at step·polymtl.ca>, 2003, 2004.
# Delafond <gerard at delafond.org>, 2004.
# Didier Vidal <didier-devel at 9online.fr>, 2006.
# Jonathan Ernst <jonathan at ernstfamily.ch>, 2006.
# Fabrice Kurz <kurzf at voila.fr>, 2006.
# Stéphane Raimbault <stephane.raimbault at gmail.com>, 2007.
#
# Please follow the guidelines you'll find here:
http://live.gnome.org/gnomefr/Traduire
#

Good luck

Davide