Preferences

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 1 10:10:56 EDT 2009

I can't imagine any preference that we would want to define in multiple
places.  For example, I cannot imagine any situation where we would want
to set a date/time/number format in a data file (except, perhaps, in
the specific case of an SX formula number-format preference).  But I
think that's a different preference, not the same preference.

-derek