Gnucash 2.3.0 released

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon May 18 20:02:23 EDT 2009

My apologies for the confusion.  I'm new as a release engineer on gnucash, and haven't figured everything out.  I thought I had updated things correctly to get the news item to display on the front page of www.gnucash.org, but I guess I need to look further to figure out what to do.  I also don't know how to upload to sourceforge.  I tried to follow what was done for the 2.1.x versions.

Phil