Scheduled Transactions as Unscheduled Templates

Havard Rast Blok nn2 at hblok.net
Tue May 26 15:07:49 EDT 2009

Hi again,

I gave it another look now, and in fact, following on my previous
suggestion, there is already a "None" frequency. In
gnome/glade/sched-xact.glade, freq_combobox/items. Choosing this,
currently gives a warning, which could be replaced by a message on how
to recall it.

However, somehow I think you were looking for something else for your
scripting work? What did you have in mind?

Regards,
Havard