Help with eguile

rmisk aretae at magma.ca
Fri Nov 6 07:01:02 EST 2009

I have been modifying some of the report templates and having difficulty
understanding how eguile works.  Specifically, I am looking how to format a
number for fixed decimal output.

I have discovered some examples using GNC-DENOM-SIGFIGS and sprintf but I
can't get either to do what I want.

Although, specifically, I would like to know how to output fixed decimal I
would also know where I can find a list of available functions that can be
used in the report templates and how to use them.

Thanks,
  Roger