eguile report problems

rmisk aretae at magma.ca
Sun Nov 8 20:57:20 EST 2009

I have been playing with eguile reports, I have modified the Invoice one and
it is close to what I want.  There are still problems with the report
generator because it does not parse into HTML well.  For example, I have not
been able to set the font family properly and I don't see any commands in
the HTML.  Another trivial example related to the report generator.  If I
modify the scm and try to modify the <hr> to add color, e.g. <hr
color=#0000FF> the color parameter gets dropped from the generated HTML.

I am interested in playing with the related c code but I have no idea where
to look.  greping the source didn't help either.  Can someone tell me where
scms are parsed and translated into HTML?