XML - bug 599151

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Nov 12 21:20:06 EST 2009

Przemyslaw,

I have edited your XML file and have set the EUR and CHF commodities on the two
accounts.

2.3.7 (and all of the 2.3.X line) are unstable version used to allow people to
test new features.  If you want a stable supported version, load 2.2.9.  In
any case, you should be able to load this XML file into either 2.2.9 or 2.3.7
(and then save in sqlite3 if you want).

As I said before, there was a bug (I think fixed in 2.3.3 or 2.3.4) in which if
you were using the sqlite db and created an account with a second currency,
that currency was not saved.  I think that bug corrupted your file.  I am going
to mark 599151 as a duplicate of that bug.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the gnucash-user or gnucash-devel
mailing lists.

Phil