Register report crashes 2.3.7 on Win32

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Nov 16 22:00:28 EST 2009

Derek,

we're running into a problem when running the register report on win32 crashes
because register-report-create-internal is not defined.  Easily reproducible.
I downloaded the latest build (svn r18412).  The report files in /c/Program\
Files/gnucash/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/report/standard-
reports/*.scm all have module definitions:

    (define-module (gnucash report register))

The same files on my linux system have:

    (define-module (gnucash report standard-reports register))

and that is what the source files have.  Please check that the correct files are
getting into the build.

Phil