Manually trigger update of www.gnucash.org?) (Re: htdocs patch: downloads & news)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Nov 18 07:34:16 EST 2009

Zitat von Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be>:
> Upon further investigation, it seems not all files have been copied to the
> live website. download.phtml is there, the icons are there, but
> index.phtml is not updated, nor are the news files. And I can't check from
> here, but it seems the new externals/global_params.php file and
> osx_readme.phtml is missing as well. All these files were included in the
> commit though.

After sending the commit I noticed an unusually long waiting time
until the svn client reported the successful commit (like, 60
seconds). Apparently the update-website script which is triggered by
post-commit http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/meta/hooks/post-commit
(which isn't publicly visible) didn't run successfully for some of the
files.

Derek, can you manually trigger an update of the website? Thanks!

Christian