Gnucash en Français

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 20 11:36:12 EST 2009

Hi,

Daniel Gobin <oncques at yahoo.fr> writes:

> Bonjour,
>
> Je vois une page d'accueil en Français sur Gnucash mais tout le reste est en Français.
>
> Je recherche un logiciel libre compta pour une association au Québec. Gnucash a-t-il une version entièrement en Français, y compris toute la documentation et l'aide ? Je ne suis pas bilingue.
>
> D'avance merci

This is an English list.  I don't really speak French so I might
misinterpret what you're asking.

Yes, you can run GnuCash in French.  GnuCash will choose the language
based on your computer system's locale setting.  So if you set it to
fr_CA it should give you a french language interface with Canadian
localization.

However there is no French Documentation.  The documentation is only in
English.  Sorry.  Nobody has donated a french translation.

> Daniel Gobin

-derek

PS: Please be sure to CC the list on any replies.