Bug 511606 with loan repayment with scheduled transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 23 11:10:59 EST 2009

If you're going to send a patch make sure it's against SVN Trunk, not
2.2.9.  There's no more 2.2.9 work happening, so a patch against 2.2.9
is worthless if it doesn't work against SVN Trunk.

Thanks.

-derek