2.2.9.4 issue

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Oct 1 12:10:10 EDT 2009

Please remember to copy the list when you reply to list postings.
On Oct 1, 2009, at 1:56 AM,  Fernando Teixeira - TecnoRAF wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My language settings are English. I never use portuguese.
>

> Obrigado,

OK.

When I launch Gnucash (from Gnucash-Intel-2.2.9.4.dmg, on a machine
other than the one I use for development), I get English strings. To
test the i18n setup in Gnucash, I changed the primary language setting
in "Languages and Text" to Portuguese (Brazil) and restarted Gnucash.
I got what look to me like Portuguese strings. No Japanese.

So, please provide a bit more detail: What OSX version, what settings
in Languages/International?  Are there any messages from Gnucash in
the console log (which you can read with /Appllications/Utilities/
Console.app)? Is it only the menus that are in Japanese, with the rest
of the localizable strings (i.e., the ones in the program as opposed
to the ones in your data) in English?

Regards,
John Ralls