r18354 - gnucash/trunk/src/register/ledger-core - Fix bug when register running balance column appears in template transaction.

Tim M tim at filmchicago.org
Fri Oct 2 10:18:27 EDT 2009

Ok well in that case the patch I submitted for this is ok and does not
display the extra column. I submitted the patch which corrects the
column count to the same thread as my original patch for the 'balance'
col displayed in the template register because I overlooked this
thread at the time. Here:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2009-September/026438.html

And thanks for all the help!

On 10/2/09, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Tim M <tim at filmchicago.org> writes:
>
>> See the attached screenshot.  It shows the far right of a template
>> transaction in GnuCash 2.2.6, which has the 5px or so blank column.
>> In 2.2.6, this column appears in all types of registers on my computer
>> (Ubuntu 9.04).  The current trunk does not display this column.
>
> Right...  This column probably shouldn't be there.
>
> -derek
>
> --

Sent from my mobile device