Windows Debugging

T. Howell-Cintron lists at kathera.com
Fri Oct 2 16:47:26 EDT 2009

I have detected bugs in the Windows version of 2.3.5, for example the
Reports -> Account Report crash, but I'm not sure where to go from here.
 I know there's a bug tracker, but it being Windows there isn't much
data that I can provide other than "did this, it broke."

Derek Atkins said it won't be fixed in 2.2.6 but hopefully some release
shortly thereafter, so it's a known problem and people are working on
it.  What if I run in to something that hasn't been reported?

With regards,
Tom Howell-Cintron