[Patch] to add option to disable 'skip to value field' on memorised transaction

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:23:35 EDT 2009

Patch that provides a new option in the Register preferences to
specify whether, when tab is hit after entering the description for a
memorised transaction in Basic Ledger view, that the cursor  skips to
the value field (as at present) or just tabs to the Transfer field.
The option defaults to skip so gnucash operation is unaffected unless
user modifies the option.

I remember at least one other thought this would be a worthwhile enhancement.
If it gets committed I will update the docs.

There are not any automatic tests for this area that I need to update are there?
I have not done anything with regard to I18N, do I need to?

Colin