Patch: add double click behaviour to account list in invoice payment dialog

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 10 12:20:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

The attached patch adds a double click action to the account list in the
invoice payment dialog.
The behaviour is as follows:
* if the account that is being double clicked has child accounts, the children
are expanded
* otherwise the account being double clicked on is selected and the dialog
window is closed.

I have more or less copied this behaviour from the commodities dialog, as I
find it a very useful feature. It saves me a lot of mouse gestures when paying
invoices.

Geert