Patches for compile errors/warnings

Matt Lavin matt.lavin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:43:18 EDT 2009

The first patch's main content was:

-        return (*((guint *) guid->data));
+        return guid->data[0];

That was the real compile error.  I removed the two static functions because they were functional duplicates of existing
code and I thought it would be better to reduce code duplication than to fix the same compiler error in two spots.  Of
course, I didn't explain that and I should have.  The duplicate methods could be added back if they are needed for a
reason I overlooked.