How to access the customer database

Statewide Software scott.furtado at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:49:12 EDT 2009

My problem is that I have no idea how to interact with the database on the
newer version.  Also, I would like to edit the database without having to
export the data.  The reason I need this information is because I am in the
process of creating a web application that tracks our invoices, sales,
customers etc.  I want this program to be able to talk to GNUcash, a sort of
automated accounting system.  In order to do that I need to figure out to
access the database without any interacting from GnuCash.  I.e.

-- Erik Anderson

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Statewide Software <scott.furtado at gmail.com