How to access the customer database

Erik Anderson erikanderson3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:04:20 EDT 2009

Just as a user of the 2.3.7 version, it looks like database support is
already (mostly?) there, at least for PostgreSQL, since that's the back-end
I've got in place.  I think it's still possible to save to XML, or at any
rate the File -> Save As command makes it seem possible, so I'll look into
that tonight and post again.

Cheers,

-- Erik Anderson

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Statewide Software <scott.furtado at gmail.com