gnucash 2.3.5

Maxwell, Darlow Darlow.Maxwell at doravillega.us
Mon Sep 21 11:45:29 EDT 2009

Good Morning,

First of all, I am NOT a programmer and most of your instructions make
absolutely no sense to me.  I am, however, an accountant and I initially
see a couple of things that need to be looked at.

1.       There is (or I can't find it) no way to print out the various
registers and especially the check register.  This is most important.
2.       When selecting the GENERAL LEDGER report under ASSETS &
LIABILITIES, you do NOT get a General Ledger, but rather a transaction
register.  While the latter is also important, it is most important to
be able to print out a true general Ledger.

Thank you very much,

Mr. Darlow A. Maxwell
City Accountant/Finance Director
The City of Doraville, GA