Glade making changes I did not ask for

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:36:22 EDT 2009

Hi
Sorry for more noob questions.
I have used Glade to add a checkbox to the preferences dialog.  Glade
has made the expected changes to preferences.glade but has made some
other changes that I was not aware that I had asked for:

1. It has deleted the line <requires lib="gnome"/> after <glade-interface>
2. It has added property urgency_hint, False, to the GtkDialogs
"GnuCash Options" and "GnuCash Preferences"

Should I leave these as they are or should I revert them to as they were?
Are there some configuration items I need to setup to stop this from
happening or is it likely I accidentally did something to cause the
changes?

Colin L