CuteCash Question (MSVC)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Apr 10 15:49:50 EDT 2010

Dear Martin,

thanks for the feedback.

As for the generated file iso-4217-currencies.c: Until a few minutes ago,
gnucash's build script for generating that file required being called in a way
that never worked from within Visual Studio (MSVC). So the error wasn't that
it were created in the wrong directory; instead, it wasn't created at all
(from MSVC). If you found such a file in you source directory, it was probably
a leftover from some earlier gnucash build directly in the source tree. But
nevermind - after looking at the scripts again, I found an easy way to change
it (r19013) so that it can be called in a very normal way now from both unix
Makefiles and also the MSVC project. Just update and try again.

Also, I've added now some more action if you run the install.sh script with
WITH_CUTECASH=yes - in that case, cmake and make will be run in a directory
$GNUCASH_DIR/gnucash/build-cutecash so that if everything was found, you will
get a mingw build of cutecash as well.

Regards,

Christian