Fwd: Re: [Patch] Re: Austrian mirror - please adjust ...

Antonín Sprinzl antonin at sprinzl.info
Wed Apr 14 13:22:16 EDT 2010

Hi all around,

I'm just taking the approp. initiative to refresh the operation
practices here after
few years of my vacation :-))) I also have to note a new powerful hw
stuff here that will go into op
during the next few weeks. Additional bandwidth has been allocated to
GDS so I hope
GDS will offer good response time to the intl. public.

Antonin
in Vienna

--
-- http://antonin.sprinzl.tel