r19043 - gnucash/tags - Remove tag so it can be retagged tomorrow to kick off the build again

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 20 14:22:22 EDT 2010

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> What I was thinking was, could there be a post-commit script so that if
> anything is removed from repo/gnucash/tags, that the state file is rebuilt.

There's no good way to ping out to the build server.  That would kind of
require running a service on the build server, and would also require
making the listener service accessible to the GnuCash server.  Currently
the build server is in a VM sitting behand VMware-NAT, so making such a
listener would require some changes to the infrastructure that I frankly
don't want to make.

It would be easier to just change the scripts to notice that the tag
changed values.