OSX/Quartz build: how to enable mysql support ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Apr 22 09:26:08 EDT 2010

I am playing around with John's OS X/Quartz build, working from svn trunk.

I have managed to build it thanks to the helpful OSX/Quartz wiki page and this
list.

I noticed though that while dbi is enabled, only the sqlite3 dbi driver is
installed.

I am interested in playing with the mysql/postgres drivers as well, but
couldn't easily tweak the jhbuild configuration to build those.

Before I waste my time on this, has anybody else tried this ? Are there some
blocking problems with this ?

Geert