Text message error

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Apr 25 14:42:34 EDT 2010

Am Freitag, 23. April 2010 schrieb Mark Haanen:
> Unfortunately I spotted some additional issues.
>
> Lines 192-197 of src/business/business-gnome/gnc-plugin-page-invoice.c
> contain tooltips that have not been marked for translation.
>
> Line 7544 of intl-scm/guile-strings.c contains the second "Fourth-level"
> entry, whereas the "Fifth-level" is missing in action.

Thanks for pointing this out - I've committed both into SVN.

These issues are the two exceptions to any meaningful String Freeze, see
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/String_Freeze

    *  Strings which are already there but have been forgotten to be marked
for translation should be marked as such ASAP, even though it means new
strings will appear in the translation file. However, the strings are
erroneously untranslated anyway so far, so we can only improve here.
    * If user-visible strings are just plain wrong and/or are completely
misleading, we better change those even though it means we break the string
freeze.

Your first discovery fulfils the first criterion, and the second one the
second criterion. Thanks for spotting this!

Regards,

Christian