Simplified Chinese translation for GnuCash current stable version 2.2.9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 29 11:25:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

Tao Wang <dancefire at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I just backport my translation for 2.3.12 to current stable version
> 2.2.9. Could you update for branches/2.2 ? And if you do so, could you
> please also apply the translation for accounts/zh_CN/* which I sent in
> earlier. Thanks.

Thanks for the submission, but we're not making any new changes to the
2.2 sources.  We're not making any new 2.2 releases after 2.2.9.  All
translation effort should focus on 2.3/2.4 at this point.

Thank you,