GnuCash Reports error messages on MacOSX?

Clint Redwood clint at screwtape.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 13:49:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a gnucash (2.2.9) report on OSX, and I've so far done it without any error messages other than
"Report error
An error occurred while running the report."
which is perhaps the least helpful message since "Segmentation fault - core dumped".

I'm now stuck and have no idea what the report is unhappy about.

I've looked at the web pages regarding trace files, but I can't find any such files in my OSX environment, even with the unix shell.

Yours,

Clint Redwood
clint at screwtape.co.uk

Screwtape Limited, Registered 06663232; Babington House, 26 College Road, Chilwell NG9 4AS