Website Links

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Aug 2 16:26:28 EDT 2010

On Monday 2 August 2010, John Ralls wrote:
> Could someone with write privs to the website update the download link for
>  OSX Intel stable to 2.2.9.5?

I just did this.

> Also, the online manual and guide seem to be for 2.0; it should be updated
>  to 2.2.

The manual and guide *are* for 2.0. They haven't been updated for any of the
new functionality in 2.2 as far as I know.

I'm not sure what would cause more confusion: having only a 2.0 guide
available or call the 2.0 guide 2.2 while it is missing some information.

Perhaps we should name them manual and guide for 2.0/2.2 ?

Geert