Website Links

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Aug 2 19:47:40 EDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 1:26 PM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> On Monday 2 August 2010, John Ralls wrote:
>> Could someone with write privs to the website update the download link for
>> OSX Intel stable to 2.2.9.5?
>>
> I just did this.
>
>> Also, the online manual and guide seem to be for 2.0; it should be updated
>> to 2.2.
>>
> The manual and guide *are* for 2.0. They haven't been updated for any of the
> new functionality in 2.2 as far as I know.
>
> I'm not sure what would cause more confusion: having only a 2.0 guide
> available or call the 2.0 guide 2.2 while it is missing some information.
>
> Perhaps we should name them manual and guide for 2.0/2.2 ?

Look at the Changelog: There are quite a few changes between the 2.0 (released 8Oct2006) and 2.2 (released 14Jul2007) tarballs (which are on SourceForge if you need them. There's no tag for 2.2, but it's r16312 if you want to build it from SVN. (Looking through the change messages in SVN, it looks to me that there aren't any changes reflecting new code until r18478 last December, so perhaps it would be more appropriate to use that.)

Regards,
John Ralls