Release 2.3.15 soon? What's still missing for 2.4.0?

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:29:51 EDT 2010

Phil,

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 13:15 -0700, J. Alex Aycinena wrote:

This patch reverses a change that I made to 'html-fonts.scm' in r19376
that caused the style sheets other than 'default' to not work. I am
not sure why balance sheet does not show anything with 'footer' and
'technicolor' for you. However, with the patch applied I have built
gnucash on Fedora 13 and the following reports all work with all style
sheets using either webkit or gtkhtml:

- Income Statement (formatting anomalies with 'footer', all others OK)
- Cash Flow (all OK)
- Balance Sheet (formatting anomalies with 'footer', all others OK)
- Tax Schedule Report (all OK)
- Transaction Report (all OK)

When I run the same reports with the standard gnucash distributed with
F13 (2.3.13, r19217), all reports are identical (including the two
'footer' formatting anomalies noted above and excepting the Tax
Report, of course, which the patch fixes) so I'm pretty sure the patch
works and backs out the problem I previously introduced.

I would be grateful if you would apply it.

Thanks,

Alex