GnuCash Server Malfunction / Emergency Reboot

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 10 11:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

On or around August 1st there was a power outage that took out the
hardware that runs the GnuCash server.  Power was eventually restored
and the system came back online, but apparently some functionality was
broken (including some of the mailing list functionality).

To remedy this situation I performed an emergency reboot on the server
today, and that seems to have corrected the problems.

Unfortunately some emails have been lost to the ether.  I see the logs
of them being accepted but they aren't in the queue or archives (and
certainly didn't make it into my inbox).

So if you sent a message to any gnucash list and you don't see it on the
list, you might consider resending it.

-derek, your friendly neighborhood sysadmin