Build fails revision 19415 in Fedora 12. dialog-file-access.c

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 10:04:57 EDT 2010

On Tuesday August 10 2010 21:26:10 Christian Stimming wrote:
SNIP

> The problem is not that this define weren't defined, but rather whether
SNIP
> compile of dialog-file- access.c fail because of the removed file?
>
> Just a guess.
SNIP

> Regards,
>
> Christian
Thanks Christian.  It turns out that /engine/gnc-ui-util.h was the issue.  I
guess I must have changed it from a link to a real file.  Possibly during a
copy or move at some time.  I should perhaps do a new svn checkout to make
sure there are no others.
Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2