Your message to gnucash-devel awaits moderator approval

Gregory L. Forster gforst.1956 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 16:28:40 EDT 2010

  Dear Moderator:

     I figured it out.  Multiple entities can be established.  However, you have developed another question, specifically for you.
Why,  when I enter the following link in my browser, or even attempt to register, I get the error:

This is only the second time I have ever received this error and I'm regularly on the Internet.

Gregory Forster