Your message to gnucash-devel awaits moderator approval

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:33:12 EDT 2010

Your messages should be sent to gnucash-user, gnucash-devel.
gnucash-devel is for communication among people developing and testing
the software. It is not for answering user-level questions such as
yours. gnucash-user is the right place for that.

/Don Allen

PS Your message below talks about a link and an error but shows
neither, so impossible to respond to even if it were sent to the right
place.