Bug 611936 and the 2.4.0 release

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:06:46 EDT 2010

Geert,

I have Fedora 13 and I installed libdbi-dbd-sqlite-0.8.3-5.fc12.x86_64
(an fc13 version is not shown, but then my mysql driver is also for
fc12). I saved a file that had been in mysql as a sqlite3 file, exited
gnucash, restarted gnucash and the sqlite3 file seemed to open
properly and display all amounts the same. I then entered a new
transaction, exited gnucash and started it again and the sqlite3 file
opened OK with the new transaction, amounts and all.

So perhaps it is something to do with your specific configuration?

Alex