Patch Re: Bug 625193 To move utils to core

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Aug 17 15:54:42 EDT 2010

Am Monday 16 August 2010 schrieb Mike Evans:
> I've attached a patch to move utils.c utils.h to src/engine as discussed in
> Bug 625193.

Committed to SVN, thanks.

One suggestion for the function naming (in gncIDsearch.h): The functions which
belong to a hypothetical "core gnucash library" should all begin with "gnc_",
and the next word may or may not point to the main object on which this
function operates. In this case, I'd suggest one of the following namings:
* gnc_search_customer_on_id
* gnc_book_search_by_id_customer
* gnc_book_search_customer_by_id

Regards,