Blank Budget Report Instances

Andre Powell apowell656 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:42:24 EDT 2010

I usually run 2.2.9 on Snow Leopard, and was using the Advanced Report (a
user submitted report) that used to work quite well then started to display
an error that the report could not display the report.

I later tried to use 2.3.14 which would display all of the new budget
reports, but not the standard/original report. Is there something that I am
doing wrong?

I plan on using GnuCash again for a SB that I am starting, and possibly move
my personal finances from YNAB Pro to Gnucash as long as the budget
reporting is as improved as it looks and I am anticipating.

Thanks,
Andre