Mac OS X Snow Leopard AqBanking Does Not Work & Gnucash 2.3.15 released

Andre Powell apowell656 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:24:57 EDT 2010

Thanks for the 2.3.15.1 it fixes the problem. I do have a standing question, now it seems that downloading information does not seem to work there is a long Waiting for response -> spinning beach ball for awhile -> Network error while waiting for response -> Error parsing server response -> unlocks the user -> postprocessing of jobs -> Resets then done.

I was able to connect via 2.2.9, did I miss something?

Andre Powell
(BTW for all of the developers who work on this project, you have over the years created a great program. I have been on again off again and I tell you what, now I am good with the features that the program offers. Well done)