r19465 - gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/aqbanking - Add aqbanking5 extensions of GWEN_GUI object.

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 17:38:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Sonntag 22 August 2010, Christian Stimming wrote:
[...]
> Add aqbanking5 extensions of GWEN_GUI object.
>
> We need to locally store a reference to that particular GWEN_GUI
> object that was used in Extend because we have more than one such
> object in use inside gnucash (currently). If accidentally the wrong
> one would be used in Unextend, a crash occurs.
[...]

BTW: That would also work with AqBanking4 (and it had also been recommended to
use AB_Gui_Extend et al in the same way you are using it now with AqBanking4).

The differences between AqBanking4 and 5 aren't that big: As I wrote before
using the GWEN_GUI stuff would have also made sense when using AqBanking4.

However, what's new is the fact that the GWEN_Gui (extended by
AB_Gui_Extend()) now also provides support for AqBankings own dialogs.

So using only a single GWEN_GUI object (and a single AB_BANKING object, for
that matter) and initialize both upon plugin init has also been recommended
for AqBanking4.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/